PILLAR leverages expertise, technology, and infrastructure data to save time, money, and lives
To be the premier advisor for infrastructure asset management and maintenance operations services in the U.S.
- Put safety first in all we do
- Treat all those we encounter with respect, honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Foster curiosity and innovation to solve client problems and drive success
- Sustain excellence by continuing to develop technology solutions and delivering the highest quality work
- Maintain a supportive workplace where employees feel valued, challenged, and rewarded
- Be a supportive pillar in our communities
- Manage our business to support firm growth and sustained values
- Be a responsible steward
PILLAR’s Mission Minute
Chuck, a Roadway Monitor in Richmond, has been with PILLAR for three years and was nominated for this month’s Mission Minute for being a supportive pillar in our community.
He thought this year’s neighborhood Christmas decoration competition would be just like any other until he heard about Erica “Sissy” Melton, a young girl in his neighborhood battling at St. Judes for a brain tumor. After she missed Christmas at home due to her illness, Chuck decided he would leave his tree lit up until she came home.
“Chuck exemplifies PILLAR’s values and brought light and hope to a family and community during a dark time.”
-Mark Boenke, President