PILLAR leverages expertise, technology, and infrastructure data to save time, money, and lives
To be the premier advisor for infrastructure asset management and maintenance operations services in the U.S.
- Put safety first in all we do
- Treat all those we encounter with respect, honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Foster curiosity and innovation to solve client problems and drive success
- Sustain excellence by continuing to develop technology solutions and delivering the highest quality work
- Maintain a supportive workplace where employees feel valued, challenged, and rewarded
- Be a supportive pillar in our communities
- Manage our business to support firm growth and sustained values
- Be a responsible steward
PILLAR’s Mission Minute
Stacy, a Roadway Monitor, has been with PILLAR for twelve years this fall.
He was nominated for the Mission Minute for multiple reasons; putting safety first in all we do, treating all those he encounters with respect, honesty, integrity, and fairness, and maintaining a supportive workplace where employees feel valued, challenged, and rewarded.
“Stacy always puts safety first by ensuring his fellow employees have what they need to do their job safely and efficiently. He’s always willing to help anyone and treats everyone with the utmost respect.”
Caitlyn, our Office Manager, has been with PILLAR for three years. She received July’s Mission Minute nomination for a few reasons; treating others with respect, delivering the highest quality work, and maintaining a supportive workplace where employees feel valued.
“Whenever asked for help or information. Caitlyn responds quickly and efficiently with the utmost professionalism.”
-Mark Boenke, President