Duties: PILLAR, Inc has an opening in our Richmond, VA location for a Geospatial Specialist. We are seeking a candidate to provide support to our Geospatial team with the opportunity to grow into an Analyst position. To be an ideal part of our growing team, we are seeking individuals who excel at multi-tasking, and are open to working a variety of different projects within different industries.
- Experience in GIS, Esri ArcGIS Platform, Python, SQL, FME
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Experience in creating and publishing cartographic products
- Proficiency in wording processing, spreadsheets and presentation tools
- Ability to provide excellent client service
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Public Safety based geospatial skills
- Experience with local governments, DOTs, and private sector clients
- Knowledge of asset management practices related to GIS
- Application development knowledge
- LiDAR point cloud experience
Bachelors Degree in GIS, Geography, Cartography, Computer Science or related field, and/or equivalent experience.
GISP, ENP or Esri Certifications preferred.